- Science project
- Action structure
- Education & Outreach
- Event Announcements
This is a sample return mission to planet Mars,
seen purely and truly through the eyes of an (educated) 7 year old child (Johannes-Theodor).
We welcome such stories from all children!
1. Rocket ignition - 2. Flight
3. Flight through the asteroid belt - 4. Fuel tank release
5. Flight next to a planet - 6. Landing on Mars
7. Rover vehicle exits from the rocket
8. Robotic vehicle explores Mars - 9. Robotic arm collects samples
10. Robotic vehicle returns from sample collection mission - 11. Robotic vehicle supplies the rocket with the collected samples
12. Rocket ignition - 13. Rocket leaves planet Mars
14. Rocket aproaches planet Earth - 15. Rocket is dropped in the sea water
16. Floating device expands - 17. Rocket is driven to land
18. Rocket is transported - 19. Special track collects the rocket
20. Track transports the rocket - 21. Rocket is collected by a crane
22. Crane rotates with the rocket towards the labs - 23. Crane delivers the rocket into the scientist's lab (father)!
24. Scientist (father) is handling the samples with different tools - 25. Scientist (father) looks at the samples through his microscope
26. Scientist (father) produces results. End of the mission!